New "Aurochs" knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello all,

With the support of this community (thanks for this!) we are able to present our new knife "The Aurochs". For now we have the first 2 pieces available and others can be made on request.
Some details as on our website:
"Designed based on the Woodspirit blade design and a new ergonomic handle, the Aurochs is made to be a top bushcraft knife. Strong and comfortable are the words that describe the Aurochs. The generous handle with an overall rounded shape makes it safe and comfortable to use in any grip. As for the blade, as describe by one of our customers “it has a minimal ricasso, a decent bevel height and great edge geometry, perfect!”

Don’t be fooled by its price as only top quality materials were used and the craftsmanship is on its best."

Blade specs
105 mm long, 3 mm thick, with a 100 mm scandi grind cutting edge. It is made out of O1 high carbon tool steel hardened to 61-62 HRC.
Handle specs
120 mm long made from 6-10 mm thick handle material, with two 1/4 inch brass Corby rivets, and a brass lanyard tube.

1. first one is in black Corian/red liners and comes with black leather bushcraft sheath and firesteel; the price is 119 GBP (shipping and Paypal fees included)

2. second one in white Corian/black liners and comes with black leather bushcraft sheath and firesteel; the price is 114 GBP (shipping and Paypal fees included)

Thanks for watching!

All the best,
Bogdan

Last edited:

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Very nice knives - lovely look and finish.

Please will you post pictures of knife in hand? The handle measurements seem a bit long to me, so I'd like to see images indicating how the grip fits the hand.

All the best.

Both are SOLD. Others can be made on request. ;)

@DocG - unfortunately they are both sold and i have no picture with one in my hand but i have others WIP and once they will be ready i will post the requested pic; in the meantime i can assure you my friend that the measurements are correct (maybe the picture angle is the one in charge for this) :)

Thanks!

All the best,
Bogdan

Jun 15, 2013
United States
My beautiful Aurochs blade I received yesterday. it's a work of art. Could'nt be happier with it

20150806_103114-1_zps226cyhdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE