Never ever buy a Jaguar X-Type

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have one as a loan car as someone reversed into my car the other day and it's dire!

Nice big bit of wood across the dash is the nastiest bit of plastic I've seen in a while, for a 2.5ltr engine it's frustratingly slow, uncomfortable and cheap.

Anyway, should you ever get the urge at any point, don't do it. :yikes:

Just as a side note, will the population of Earth please stop driving into me and my vehicles! thanks :roll:

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
But Hobo landys are not the most environmental form of transport. As long as you don't drive your kids to school in london in a 4x4 you can have a reason for having one and still be environmentally friendly.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
What do you expect from a mark that is Jaquar in name only? I once owned an Austin Mini-Cooper S in RHD, scarlet red with a black & white checkerboard roof. It is literally the very last known running 1100 CC varient. I outturned AND accelorated away from a biker club on one of our coastal canyons. I sold it to a collector friend after a 18 wheel Lorrie changed lanes in on top of me on the freeway. He never saw me and finding yourself UNDER the float at 70 MPH and trying to escape to the remaining left lane ( remember, RHD) was a bit much. For once a California Highway Patrolman was on scene and pulled him over. My 6'2" frame now reversed roles as the lorrie driver was all of 5'6". That Mini just beat an entire field of contemporary BMW, er mini's in a slalom in Florida.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
ChrisKavanaugh said:
What do you expect from a mark that is Jaquar in name only? I once owned an Austin Mini-Cooper S in RHD, scarlet red with a black & white checkerboard roof. It is literally the very last known running 1100 CC varient. I outturned AND accelorated away from a biker club on one of our coastal canyons. I sold it to a collector friend after a 18 wheel Lorrie changed lanes in on top of me on the freeway. He never saw me and finding yourself UNDER the float at 70 MPH and trying to escape to the remaining left lane ( remember, RHD) was a bit much. For once a California Highway Patrolman was on scene and pulled him over. My 6'2" frame now reversed roles as the lorrie driver was all of 5'6". That Mini just beat an entire field of contemporary BMW, er mini's in a slalom in Florida.

I had a 1990 mini 1000cc tuned and modified. It was the best car i've driven. It stuck to the road like you would not believe. white stripes on the bonet and two spot lights in the grille. not much good for the dog though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE