Net hammock & FAK heads up ASDA

First up a mesh hammock.
DSC03478.jpg

The box recommends suitable for 1 person, not had chance to try it due to the rain but it is going to be great for kit.
£2 has to be a bargain and it has welded chromed rings on each end which look strong.

Next a great medium sized first aid kit.
DSC03479.jpg

A good single zipper pouch.
DSC03482.jpg

Storage pocket in the lid.
DSC03480.jpg

I am quite impressed with the contents tbh for the price £5.
The liquid pods are eyewashes. The keyring is a small torch.
There is about a third of the space left in the case for your own additions.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Possible hijack - the FAK case looks a good size and would be even better if it had a belt loop - are they available separately anywhere?

Chrisj

Nomad
Oct 14, 2009
Gwynedd
I got one of those hammocks to use as a gear hammock and to carry on day walks for chilling in at rest stops. It is really stretchy and I did have to rig it pretty taught to have it low enough to get into but not end up on the floor when I got in. It was comfy enough to lounge in at a rest stop but it is not comfy enough to spend a long time in (and not a patch on the comfort of my DD Frontline but then that's no surprise really). As a gear hammock it has loads of space for kit but I haven't had it set up over my frontline yet to know if the stretch would cause it to sag too much and cause issues. That said you could pull it as tight as you wanted if it was just for gear as comfort wouldn't be an issue.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
If you mean the empty case, I don't know. You can get similar sized kits but most are more expensive and have carp contents imo.

Yes it was the case I was thinking of - I want to be able to carry my FAK on me rather than have it mixed up with all my other stuff - just part of a review I'm doing of what I carry

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes it was the case I was thinking of - I want to be able to carry my FAK on me rather than have it mixed up with all my other stuff - just part of a review I'm doing of what I carry

You could sew a couple of loops on easily enough I reckon

Cheers for the heads up Bodge, I could do with one of those for the motor

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE