Nessmuk book and other archives?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Hi folks,

It's been a while since I popped into the Bushcraftuk forum, like one of those who only turn up when they want something...

Would I be wrong in believing that there used to be a section in the forum of archived material which included a book by Nessmuk published in the late C19th or early C20th? There were also US military handbooks, videos of cabin building, woodworking skills, and various other resources.

I've been looking for a black and white film, which I believe was made in the 1960's, about an old man's hunting journey upriver, in which he carried materials to build a boat so that he could continue his journey upstream of a waterfall.

I'd be most grateful if anyone could provide a pointer to the film I'm looking for, or can direct me to a likely source, even if I'm mistaken that these resources were here on bushcraftUK.

Thanks for reading.

Pango.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Cheers, bikething. I spent quite a while looking in resources etc, but may have suffered navigator's fixation, which never leads anywhere good! I'll check it out again.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE