Needles, good needles, worth buying needles :-)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks, Just sent off for a set.

Nothing worse than when your down to your last needle and the eye snaps an inch from finishing!

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
My needles arrived in the post this morning, very good going. The needles seem to be of excellent quality, and are quite weighty, well pleased. Thanks for the heads up Mary.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I did say they were big and strong :)

To be honest this size and strength is such that if I were making up hussifs I'd put two to three into them, but breaking up a pack to share wouldn't work among us because of the postages. I reckoned they weren't expensive and if folks wanted to split with folks they camp with, it'd be easier.

Requests for specific sizes and intended uses ? Let me know and I'll keep my eyes open. I know that some of you are looking for big eyes, so that's already on my radar.

atb,
Mary

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Big thanks Toddy. Great needles. Yep a heads up on leather work needles for waxed tread. I think these will actually work, but round point and slightly bigger eye would be a great addition too. :You_Rock_

I did say they were big and strong :)

To be honest this size and strength is such that if I were making up hussifs I'd put two to three into them, but breaking up a pack to share wouldn't work among us because of the postages. I reckoned they weren't expensive and if folks wanted to split with folks they camp with, it'd be easier.

Requests for specific sizes and intended uses ? Let me know and I'll keep my eyes open. I know that some of you are looking for big eyes, so that's already on my radar.

atb,
Mary

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Mine arrived today. Very nice needles indeed, should be great working with leather.

I took a couple of photos:

No question I'm replacing the needle in my emergency repair kit with a couple of these.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE