Need somewhere to shoot my air rifle in walsall wood / aldridge

Eagle Alex

Hello my name is Alex, I live in the west Midlands near Walsall. And I am desperately looking for somewhere to either shoot my air rifle or to go hunting if anyone can help me out with this it would be much appreciated. I am very reliable and trustworthy and respect the law and the land that I would be shooting on. I can also offer a free pest control service for rabbits,squirrels,pigeons, crows , magpies etc etc... if anyone knows of a place where I can do this or a farmer who is willing to let me use there land it would be much appreciated. Anywhere near walsall wood or aldridge would be ideal as i dont own any means of transport.
heres my email alex-villa4life-@hotmail.co.uk

many thanks
Alex

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'd take your email address off as it will be harvested by spambots.

Are you a member of the BASC or similar? Having the necessary public liability insurance would be a must to let people shoot on my land (if I had any) as an errant shot could do a lot of damage to a third party

Welcome to the forum, hope you get a result!

Ratbag

Native
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
My advice would be:
1. Get BASC membership, if only for the insurance cover
2. Join your local HFT club. Lots of target shooters are hunters too, you might make some friends who have permissions and you might pick up some good shooting tips too
3. Dress like a country gent and knock on a few farm doors. Be prepared to get turned down a lot, but you never know your luck.

Happy hunting

Rat

you need to look and join the "the hunting life" forum as they have a massive section on finding permissions and people advertising land to shoot on,

local to us is the rifle range at wolvo and i belive there are ranges at cannock chase, but i have never used them, i would also try the farms but bussiness too, large yards and factories need your help to with rabbits rats and pigeons

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE