Need Help! Looking for a big bag...

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi.

I need a big bag, measuring;

190.5cm x 74.93cm, x 63.5cm [or as near as possible.] Gotta be at least 170cm x 50cm width x 40cm height

Any rare, or odd surplus bags that will measure up?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Why not get Bilmo to knock you one up, then you could have it exactly as you need it, I wouldn't imagine it'd be expensive....................

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
If you're wondering why I needed it, its all part of the great British Airways Con! And no doubt every other long haul airline.

For instance, I can take three pieces of luggage. All three have an allowance of 23kg. Thats 69kg! Yipee You may say!

However, I can only take 23kgs in one check in bag over 6 feet long, 23kgs in one bag hand luggage bag measuring 30cm, and the last 23kg in a camera bag measuring 15cm.......!!!!!

Otherwise I have to start paying for extra bags, and with long haul its a right rip off.

An extra £120 per checked bag.......

Now, wouldnt it be nice, if BA just said, ok, you can take 46kg in your bag which is over 6 feet long, and just 23kg in your small rucksack?

But no, the bean counters must have worked out they'll make X millions by ripping everyone off........W:censored:S

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE