Necklace

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
I took the woggle idea step further and made a few more beads, some with wizards, some just plain beads which I threaded on a length of paracord and made a chunky woodsy necklace.

The chap on the bottom with the hat has a hole bored from top to bottom with the cord being looped and pulled through before having a small wedge added inside the loop of cord and being pulled back inside the wizard, all of the other beads are free running and made as i did before, just small pieces of hazel carved and bored with the awl on the Swiss Army Knife, the small beads are approx one inch in length, i might make a few more beads in the coming days, I will see how i feel.

I will at some point replace the paracord with some handspun hemp cordage to keep it really woodsy, but that's going to have to wait for a little while as i really need to rest my hands and shoulders up for a day or so now, i could have drilled the holes out and made life a lot easier and far less painful, but the drills are in my workshop and i can't physically get out there at present and i don't really want to be drilling stuff at the computer desk, whereas the SAK has all the tools i need, yup. it's a bit more work, but when i go out and about i normally carry a SAK, i don't as a rule tend to have a drill with me.

53878134743_a92af162cb_z.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE