Neck Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Have had this little full tang neck knife hanging around for too long, bought it, never used it bar a couple of paper slices and maybe a feather stick or two, has wooden scales and comes with a nylon sheath, will swap for a Mora Classic 1 or a Classic 2, original Mora 510, Hultafors Ok4, LMF Ferro Rod, Flint & Steel, if interested in a swap please put a recent photo of your swap item up in this thread,

Having been bitten in the past, im limiting this to UK only and I will only deal with established members.

Happy to combine with items in my Folder Cull thread

(1) Elk Ridge Neck Knife

20190505_152911 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

20190505_152922 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

20190505_152928 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

20190505_152946 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

IMG_20171125_141418_532 by Mark Emery, on Flickr

(2)

Chinese Izula copy. i have two to move on, one lightly used in the workshop, so might be a bit dusty, the other also lightly used, couple of feather sticks maybe, i know chinese copies are emotive, but these were given to me, not purchased, i have two others that i use and the steel has been surprisingly good, easy to sharpen and has kept a good edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Looks like a nice tool. I’d be interested in. I don’t own any of your requested swaps.
So if you dont get any takers perhaps you could think of something I might have that’s useful to you.

will do Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE