Nearly New Tennier Industries USGI Sleeping Bags (2 Sets)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I have for sale 2 sets of the following:-

Tennier Industries USGI sleeping bags from the MSS. INCLUDES GREEN OUTER PATROL BAG, BLACK INNER INTERMEDIATE BAG AND COMPRESSION SACK ALL AS NEW I had four complete systems tailored to my own needs. These are now surplus to requirements after having been used for one night only; one by my wife and one by me. Stored in a dry, warm environment with no smokers and kept hung and uncompressed since new. The compression sacks are brand new Carinthia Military Pro sacks (L) [http://www.carinthiashop.com/en/scripts/zbozi.php?KID=32] and retail for £19 each alone. IMO they are far superior to the Tennier ones. These have only come out of the wrappers for this sale. The Green outer Patrol bags are attached with the poppers to the Black inner Intermediate bags and none of the bags show any signs of wear, dirt holes etc. They still look and smell? brand new IMO.

This is the Tennier spiel...but most of you will know this anyway

The Outer Green Patrol Bag is designed to be used in Temperatures down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit.

Inner Black Bag is designed to be used in temperatures from 30 to minus 10 degrees Fahrenheit.

By Joining both bags together by placing the Black Bag Inside Green Bag and snapping all black bag snaps to green bag snaps along each side of the zippers, Insuring the hoods are wide open and then tuck the black bag hood inside the green bag hood. Use only the zipper from the green bag to exit and enter bags when in this configuration. This configuration is designed for temperatures from minus 10 to minus 50 degrees Fahrenheit when used with various insulating layers of the extended cold weather clothing system.

I do not have the Bivvy bags for these two sets as they were to be used for tent dwelling.

These are huge, warm and comfortable bags, possibly the best I have ever used. A lot of you already have sets I know, but for those that don't, grab yourself something worthwhile.
£65 REDUCED TO £55 Both now sold thanks each which includes PP fees and shipping

Paypal preferred

PMs will be required to secure a purchase, NOT just a post in the thread (as I don't always check the threads)

IT MAY TAKE ME UP TO A WEEK TO DISPATCH AS WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING HOUSE AND THINGS ARE A LITTLE UP IN THE AIR AT THE MOMENT. HOPE THIS IS OK

Thanks for looking

Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
What are the actual dimensions of the sleeping bag itself?
Are these sized like the british bags or just one size?

Don't know the exact sizes but I am 6'1 and 16 st and have only slept in the two bags clipped together, which means (in theory) I have only been using the dimensions of the smaller inner (black) bag as the green outer bag is even larger (to accommodate the black bag :)). As such I can safely say that there is copious amounts of room and still very warm. The hoods on both bags have their own baffles and bungees with cord locks so you can really close them down if you want to. Both main zips have their own baffles too, and undo from either top or bottom to increase ventilation if you need it.

Cheers
Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE