Navy K631

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
NOW WITHDRAWN (see posts below)
Thank you to those who made me an offer

SPECIAL OFFER FOR BCUK ONLY - MAKE ME AN OFFER ON THIS KNIFE VIA PM PLEASE!
This offer holds till friday only - just to let you know..... N

NOTE: I will be in the UK from the 2nd of February till the 6th and have some knives that i intend to bring with me and post while i'm in the UK.
I'm putting them up a bit early as i would prefer to post to buyers as soon as i arrive in the UK, I WILL NOT be posting before the 2nd of February, this means if you want any of the knives i'm selling you wont get it until the week of the 4th Feb.
I will be posting all items "Signed For" Royal Mail 1st class.

Ok here's my EDC of last year which got used for Mushrooming here in the forests of Croatia.
Bears a striking resembelance to some knives in the spyderco range.

The knife is in perfect condition, edge is still sharp and has just been lightly touched up with a ceramic strop. I have added a small lanyard in 2mm grey paracord and removed the stainlaess pocket clip. The clip and it's 3 screws are included in the sale and can be mounted on either side of the knife. As there is no pouch or box with this knife i'm throwing in a leather scandinavian type coffee pouch made by myself which you can see in the pictures.

Technical Details:
Blade steel 440C, Full flat grind with a thumb hole, Blade length 100mm, cutting edge length 80mm, Handle length 120mm, Back lock.

Price:
Looking for 20 Pounds via Paypal, that includes all fees and postage.
Please remember i'll not be able to post before the 2nd of February 2013.
I'm throwing in a suprise mystery gift with this one to tempt you now.....

Pictures:

DSC07542.jpg

DSC07545.jpg

DSC07544.jpg

DSC07543.jpg

You must be 18 or over to buy this!
Also advertised on BB

Last edited:

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
As with my other advert i'll be withdrawing this item this evening.
If you'd like it make me an offer this afternoon please.
Regards
James

Edit -
- offers by PM please

Last edited:

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Er there is...unless i'm dense or something. Am i not allowed to say you can make me an offer when i've already stated a price?:confused:

If i messed up can a mod let me know.

Many thanks
James

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Ok, thank you Leon..
To clarify - I would like 20 pounds for the knife, but as a kind nod to BCUK members only (this knife is advertised elsewhere), i am making it known that i may be open to an offer under that price also.
Please bear in mind i already stated that i will only post this 1st class signed for.
I reserve the right to decline an offer, after all i did say that i was looking for 20 pounds in the 1st place.
Offers via PM, (my mistake for not immediately mentioning this when i opened to offers) simply because, as per BCUK selling rules i'd prefer to avoid a bidding war in the thread.

I will cease to accept offers and either declare the item sold or withdrawn at 4.30pm UK time, it is now 3.30pm.
Please do not think i am offended by an offer, you have the right to make it, i have the right to accept or decline it - via PM.
Thank you

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
The member classified rules clearly state to avoid bidding wars (and / or auctions). You can read this as: we don't want have auctions (on here. Sometime there's an auction organized. Usually with a good cause in mind. These (and all other) auctions always need Admin consent.

This thread has both elements of a sales and auction. This can cause confusion amongst the membership.

The sales bit of the thread will superseed the auction bit, since the latter is in breach with the rules. Therefor this thread was a sales thread. The rules say a price must be stated. Said price is a minimum price: the lowest price one wants - to sell the item. This can be distilled from the bit (a contrario) about making comments with regards prices that are (usually) too high.

The (modded / removed) offer was not in line with the price stated by the OP in the initial and original (unedited) thread version. It was lower than the stated price. Therefor there's no agreement according to the forum regs, as the situation lays here on open forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE