Native American flute

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
like the post says im looking for a Native American flute... bit of a strange one i no!..:cool:

feel free to PM me,

cowboy

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Hey, I've got a 4 hole clay ocarina.. not entirely native american but still a classic styled flute.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
a few pics of it, let me know!

OF1.jpg

OB1.jpg

Hugo

Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
There is a place in Kensington Gardens Brighton that sells a wide variety of them plus lots of other relevant stuff.
I like the sound of them myself.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Clanmianlu , thanks for the link! I really like the idea of making my own and i think thats the direction im going to go in now iv seen that! Ill be contacting Steve in the next few weeks hopefull;y!!! :) cheers for your time!!!

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
If you decide not to make your own, I have one I am prepared to part with. It was made by the father of one of the BCUSA guys (Native American). Sounds beautiful. I'll take pics if you are interested.

Eric

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
If you decide not to make your own, I have one I am prepared to part with. It was made by the father of one of the BCUSA guys (Native American). Sounds beautiful. I'll take pics if you are interested.

Eric

Eric,

If Cowboy is hooked on making one and not interested in yours, can I have second shout please if you still wish to part with it?

cheers

kawasemi

(Hope you don't mind me jumping in Cowboy - please, you have first say)

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
baggy, beautiful stuff mate!!! thanks for the shout. ultra relaxed now...

I couldn't agree with you more...it made a great break from preparing for the Ofsted Inspection next week. Have you looked at other wooden wind instruments? Wooden recorders make a lovely sound - I have one of P. Bleazey's Gottingen Recorders (http://www.bleazey.co.uk/recorderpage.html) and check out these wooden Ocarinas - http://hindocarina.com/

...naughty...tempting us like this, I'm going to spend all weekend listening to this music now...but thanks

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE