N.E.S Meet #8 April (Glen Tanar)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pwb

Had a really great time , good to put faces to names and sit around the fire awhile.
Big thanks to all for all the hard work and organisation involved .

Was unpacking last night and found a stowaway in the top pouch of the pack....a little Glen Tanar mouse :) ....let it loose outside . Hope it doesn't find it's way back in again though .

Cheers,
Pete.

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
Tom and I had a great time, thanks to all who went and made it a memorable meet, particularly for my boy as it was his first 'proper' camping experience. He's really looking forward to going out again soon, so another convert!

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Aye, I had a great time too. Your wee loon was a star, as was El. Polite kids and a joy to be around. Looking forwards to when my girls are be able to come along too.

Craig- cheers again for organising!! Sterling job bud.

The 2 hour walk that turned into a 4 hour one was fantastic, shame not all could make it- ospreys seen, lots of new info on the estate (oh Adze- that was a dorbettle apparently!), new birds ID'd and pine marten poo discovered too! Fantastic weekend all round. Roll on Haddo!!

Aye it was great to see everyone again, both old and new faces.

I know there wasn't much in the way of skills this meet but it is nice to sit around the fire and catch up. I will upload some photos later on for those who are not on the facebook group.

Can't wait for the next meet in September. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE