Mystery Ranch SATL , SOCOM ISSUE pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scopey

Forager
Apr 26, 2012
Brandon,Suffolk
This is the Socom issue large assault pack . It's 60 liters and has done me just fine as a bergan for the time I've owned it. I love my mystery ranch packs I have a few and am only parting with this awesome pack as I've been given something else and a man can have too many packs!

It's coyote brown, excellent condition , has been modded slightly in that it's the earlier model where the BVS bolsters were removeable from the inside and are longer than the newer model. I removed the bolsters and cut 2" from them then put them back .
You can't tell really from looking at it but this makes the bolsters the same length as the newer model the idea being they do not impede the use of the waist belt to share the load from the shoulders.

The bolsters can be removed when not using plates and armour however I found they actually make the pack very comfortable , balanced and provide a good channel for airflow over the back.

I will update the threat with pics but am looking for £200 plus postage or you can collect.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE