[/URL][/IMG]

Number 4 [unscrews in the middle.]
FullSizeRender_zpsr0fkenhk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
The first picture is of positioning rivets for sheet metal work.

The second one is a container that should hold a little screw driver, a cork screw, an awl etc. ( I have one if you want a photo of the bits and how they go together )

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire

The second one is a container that should hold a little screw driver, a cork screw, an awl etc. ( I have one if you want a photo of the bits and how they go together )

Schooled! :D

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia

Thats very clever. Those first bits came in a box of rivets, and i had no clue what they were. Still cant picture how they work..

The second one is solid brass so it must be a bit old? If you could show me what came in yours, i might have one of them knocking about as well.

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here you go, my set is missing a couple of bits though.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 77

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Mystery object no5

Weighs a lot. 575 grams. Its like a small urn. Its old. No idea what it is.

FullSizeRender_zpsaeqnxcnx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

FullSizeRender_zpshrjj3b3u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Top ones are called "gripper pins" or "skin pins", only cleaned my set up the other week.

Those in the photo look as though they're turned around, indicating that they are worn out.

Cheers

Ogri the trog

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
no. dont think so. no idea really though....:lmao: It could be foreign, my grandparents deceased now, used to go to egypt a bit...?! could be completely wrong of course..

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
No I dont think so.......no.......maybe a really old fashioned thing for stubbing out a cigar? No.....dont know.

The body is as heavy as lead, i dont know if its solid copper, and ive just noticed it says on the bottom made in england reg no 893536 which if you type in google, givs you a few similiar items....brass copper vases......etc dont know what it was for though.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
No i think its just some type of vase. god knows who bought it. very ugly little thing. could be a hundred years old though?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE