My new bushcraft knife!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2022
England
Hello Bushcrafters!

This forum has been a wealth of knowledge and help, so I figured I’d join and try and contribute something back.

I have been extremely fortunate to be given access to a small local woodland to wildcamp and practice bushcraft!

I’m also incredibly grateful to my wife for commissioning this absolutely beauty from Ben Orford!

It’s a 4” Woodlander with Desert Ironwood handles and Blue G10 liners.

The quality is unreal - Both the knife and the leather!

Anyway, just wanted to say “Hi” and I look forward to learning a lot more from you folk!

HR95MTf.jpg

PxctJDU.jpg

tOnNd04.jpg

NWVrLqy.jpg

Aug 4, 2022
England
Thank you all!

I have to say, Ben was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Considering how much interest he gets, he spent all the time in the world with me!

Reactions: Coach

Henry_Yorke

Mar 14, 2022
Sussex
Picked up a Yew Nomad from Ben at the Bushcraft show and its incredible.
Sharp enough to cut you just by looking at it wrong!
Enjoy your knife!

Coach

Banned
Oct 3, 2017
Uk
Thank you all!

I have to say, Ben was a pleasure to deal with throughout.

Considering how much interest he gets, he spent all the time in the world with me!
I have the exact same knife and Ben is as you say a pleasure to deal with. Love the lined box, the 'birth certificate', the bag that is included and even the personal hand written note from Ben. Small extra touches that make it an exceptional package. Awesome present from your wife.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
You chose wisely! Ben is great to deal with and makes a superb knife. You'll have many, many years enjoying using that one! I assume it's in AEB-L, the maestro's 'steel of the moment...?

Reactions: Coach

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE