My new Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddyhands

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2010
Wiltshire
After much research I decided that I needed a new axe. So onto google I went and the same name kept coming up. That being Gransfors small forest axe.

And what can I say it was well worth buying. Just by looking at and holding it you can tell way so many people talk about them (plus the 20 year guarentee helps).

I would say shop about to find the best price. I found mine on the woodsmith's store. I ordered it late Thursday evening and it arraived today (Saturday). With VAT and delivery on top of the list price it came to a grand total of £56.05 which I think is hard to beat.

It comes with an axe book which is a good read with a cup of tea and a nice leather sheath.

Well off to the wood I go :D

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Congratulations on your new axe!
happy0034.gif

When I got my Mini I was taken with just how 'right' it looked and felt. Shaving sharp right out of the mask, too!

Based on the 20 year warranty (which it will live way past) your axe will cost about £2:80 per year!

Its funny to think of it in those terms, and proves that quality is not expensive!

Edit: Welcome to the Forum.
happy0054.gif

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE