hymuresu.jpg
uteva8uq.jpg
emu9y7a4.jpg
amypazyr.jpg
5u6uby6a.jpg

Thanks for looking .

May 16, 2011
Perth
Good stuff, they look like nice sturdy sheaths.

How do you make them, do you just heat the stuff up of do you use some big fancy machine?

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I know not very bushy at all but had to rescue the bush finger fiddleback (01) from a damp leather sheath my own fault but as it's my beater so I knocked this kydex up . The wife's oven is all I used lol then just followed a few threads from british blades :)

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Quick question(s) - Is your fiddleback handle Glow-In-The-DarK?

And how much was the Knife?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yo...just scrolling down...thought i'd let you know you got it right in the second picture....the knife goes in the sheath, not the banana as in pic 3.:p

nice job m8! yet to try myself....good stuff!

s

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Nothing wrong with that - and of course its bushy - its sensible and practical.

Yes, but it isn't over priced and 'traditional'! Get the holy water and we shall cast it back to the hell it was born!

Hehe, just fooling! Looks good dude, can it be done with a heat gun and does it transfer heat nto the steel/handle when warming it up??

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Being new to this kydex malarkey, can anyone tell me what size of rivets/eyelets I need for joining 2 sheets of 2mm kydex? It is'nt always clear from suppliers sites whether the eyelets dimensions are for the circumference of the hole or the length of the barrel, especially when they use fractions of an inch in combinations.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE