My camping gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leo0274

Apr 20, 2015
Brasil
Hey guys, I'd like to share the stuff I use when camping here on Brazil.

f7nA5iq.jpg

This is what goes inside the leather bag:
q1BPcag.jpg

I made the bag myself with goat leather.
I keep inside of it: 20 meters of rope, a small folding knife, some tea (beside the spoon), sugar (the pink lid glass), spices (the other glass), two lighters, a ferrocerium rod with magnesium, and a fishing kit.

The blades:
TMUTLVY.jpg

Two cheap hand axes, I will make a handle for it, a mora knife, and two knives typical from the gaucho people.
(Gaucho are the people from the south of Brazil, north of Uruguay and Argentina, I have some Gaucho blood.

The rest of it:
JKRdQkv.jpg

Te blue thing is canvas, not the fabric canvas, this is made of plastic, it may have a diferent name in English, but here we call them by the same name, I want to buy the fabric canvas.
Some rope, a sharpening rod, a water bag, a mug, a can with pig fat (it isn't in the first picture), the botle has some natural multi-porpouse medicine (if I find the recipe I will sahre), it helps healing and cleaning open cuts, stop the itching from mosquito bites and they say it helps with snake poison, witch I do not believe, and a hammock like this:
rede-amazon.jpg

And here, my Gaucho boots:
QeTrL9k.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE