my binocular advise!!

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
hi folks sorry iv been abit quiet for a bit, iv noticed a big change in regulars too! hope bushcrafts not becoming common as iv always liked being diferent.
anyway my wisdom iv been after a decent set of binos for a while now after owning plenty of cheap pairs, iv come close to buying over the net as usual but decided to wait till i went up north on holiday as theres a good shop on the way, afer reading reviews i was set on nicon although pricey, the shop owner brought out a selection of makes even though i said nicon luckily i went along with it, all 8x32 mid compact the first set i liked think they were made by hawke,another set by trailfinder and most importently a couple of nicon which i just couldnt get on with theres nothing wrong with them at all but i just couldnt get them to sit comfortably and couldnt get the two lenses close enough to make one circle when looking through.
finaly i tried some kenco(not coffee) they were perfect they took in more light so were brighter when light fades which is usualy the best time to spot wildlife, they were quick to set up and very comfy and well made so i brought them,result.
my point is try before you buy because the differences between them is alot more than i realised.
cheers ash

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
That's what matters, how they 'feel'.

If they feel good in the hand and when up at your eyes, then they'll be used more and you will see and enjoy more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE