My amalgamated sales thread, various with price drops!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dogoak

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2009
Cairngorms
Having a tidy up of items still available so I thought I'd list them all together here, most have price drops included.

A couple to move on, both hand decorated by me yonks ago.

First up is one for the big boys, weighs approx. 1kg, 'Made In Canada', 40cm overall length, basic but effective thick leather mask with copper rivets.

£25 including paypal fees and UK postage. NOW £20! NOW SPF.

Next up is a more lightweight slimline model at approx. 600gm, 41cm overall length, marked 'Five Fifteen' very slight split at the heel but it's been like this 10 years plus!

£20 including paypal fees and UK postage. NOW SOLD

Principles of Traditional Archery, Thomas Grisson, paperback, new.

£13.00 NOW £12 including UK postage & Paypal fees. NOW £10

2 red deer antlers, one is very thick and measures approximately 63cm in a straight line. There are some chew marks on some of the tips.

£29.50 NOW £26.50 NOW £25! NOW SPF please and that includes the UK shipping (courier due to size) and the paypal fees.
VERY SURPRISED THESE ARE STILL HERE, CAN'T REALLY GO ANY LOWER DUE TO THE ABOVE REASONS BUT I CAN COMBINE POSTAGE

As stated above, the prices include postage and fees, thanks for having a look.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE