Multitool competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Hi folks

Thoroughly enjoyed old Barnowls 1500 competition, so as I thought I,d do a wee copycat comp. with a twist for my retirement .

I,m going to be retiring in a fortnight after 32 years in the Fire Brigade,yeeeehhhaaa.

now let's rumble and have a wee comp..

The prize is a GERBER Suspension multitool , hows that and maybe some wee extras for the nearlies.

Now for the twist in the comp, just put 2 digits at the end of your answer that used to be the last 2 digits in my Fire Brigade number. eg freebird 76

You must post what you think would be yours/my favourite song and band or artiste or orchestral piece, as many times you want.

Now just stop and think what tune you would come into your head when you finally close the door and you walk out of your work for the last time and say thank ffgouodnessck.

You can link to you tube or just state same.

I will choose from the entries submitted as I have many favourites, I do hate bloody jazz though.

Sorry I cannot help in anyway.

Try and classify me,psyche me out you must know a shy fireman ,try understand me cos the wife does,nt,I,m just a bashful fireman.
Put yourself in my old fireboots and give it a whirl and hopefully we will have some fun.

I'll let it run for 15 days and my final decision be on the 12th May..

Hope you want to join in.

Phil

Last edited:

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Try and add the 2 numbers Jordan cos its the other half of the comp your still in with a shout,
eg freebird 76

phil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE