Much Cheapness in the Highlands!

Danceswithhelicopters

Sep 7, 2004
Scotland
After a few days in the Highlands I'd thought I'd pass on what I spotted in what appeared to be a sales frenzy in the shops.
Tiso on the A9 south of Gleneagles has a rail of Barbour long coats, waxed jackets, woolens and shirts at roundabout half price.#
Nevisport at Fort William has a great rail of North Face, Lowe clothing as well as silk underwear, LED headlamps, boots, gaiters.
Ellis Brigham at Fort William also has a bit of sale on as well.
Lastly the Green Welly shop in Tyndrum has a great selection of green wear like Barbour, Schoffel and Aigle.
I slightly resisted....only slightly....... . I'm wearing them now... :rolleyes:

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
The Green Welly Stop is well known for its overpriced but delicious soup. Especially the Cullen Skink.

Their outdoor shop is good, more reasonably priced, and they do a lot of stuff in green.

Well worth a visit if you are passsing through on the road, the train, or on the West Highland Way.

Scots_Charles_River

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 12, 2006
paddling a loch
www.flickr.com
The toilets have covers for the seats, very clean. Coaches and cars stop going up the A9 or coming down.

We stopped there as it was half way back from Arisaig, bought a big pizza between 6 and teared and shared.......hmmmmmm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE