MTP and DPM Bashas / Tarp

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I have 1 ex MOD Multi Terrain Pattern Tarp I bought new and used only 2 nights. Completely rigged and ready to go. In superb condition.
£35 delivered

I have 2 MOD DPM woodland Tarps which are ready rigged and were used for two nights. In great condition.
£20 each delivered.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2012
South Africa
Countryman,as a lurker, I'm not able to PM you, but would like to know whether you can accept paypal payments, and whether you'd be prepared to ship one of the dpm woodland tarps to South Africa, and what additional costs shipping would add? I intend cutting the carrying loops off, perhaps you could cut them off there and allow us to save on postage? My email is okapimike@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Countryman,as a lurker, I'm not able to PM you, but would like to know whether you can accept paypal payments, and whether you'd be prepared to ship one of the dpm woodland tarps to South Africa, and what additional costs shipping would add? I intend cutting the carrying loops off, perhaps you could cut them off there and allow us to save on postage? My email is okapimike@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Happy to take PayPal but there is a problem with this and international shipping as I cannot get the confirmed delivery that PayPal expects. So I'm afraid I could not ship this to you and accept responsibility for delivery. This forum (quite rightly) does not accept PayPal as a gift.

There is probably £5 of paracord rigging these things which would be a shame to discard this.

I think this isn't going to work out.

Sorry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE