MSR Whisperlite

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
MSR Whisperlite

Redundancy has forced the sale of some kit I don’t really use, I’ve taken advice on here about prices and, as the stove has only been used for a maximum of about 4 hours and has been WELL looked after I’m pricing it at 75% of the new price. I’ve had a good look around and most places seem to do them for around £75 - £90 delivered (https://www.ellis-brigham.com/cgi-bin/psProdDet.cgi/272014||@c@bMSR|0|user|1,0,0,1|24|).

So I’m saying £55 inc P&P and PayPal (£75 x 0.75 = £56.25) BUMP £45!!!!!
Naturally the burner is discoloured from use (the first 30 sec will do it) put it’s in perfect working order, very clean and hardly used.
Complete with carry bag, windscreen, heat reflector, the contents of two service packs (seals, leather cups for pump, oil, spanners, priming wicks...) and the pump.

100_1285.jpg

100_1289.jpg

100_1296.jpg

100_1295.jpg

100_1302.jpg

100_1304.jpg

100_1303.jpg

I don’t quite understand PayPal yet as I’ve never sold anything before, but hopefully it will work out.

Thanks for reading

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
111 views and not a sniff!

Is it too expensive or a fair price and you’re all looking for a bargain?

Can't afford to bump, but will swap for an interesting job :)

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Is it bad form to just post a message so you might have another look!

I can't really afford to bump the price so I'm hoping one of you might listen to your inner voice, you know you want it, go on, treat yourself!

:)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Sorry got one already, but just wanted to say I think thats a very good price for an excellent stove. I can see it hasn't had much use..

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Yep, I just wanted to give it a go on here first – I’m not used to selling stuff (my first go) and I couldn’t face learning how to get it on eBay! Plus, because there might be a hiccup as I don’t really know my way around PayPal, I trust the guys on here a whole lot more.

I may bump the price eventually, but I need every penny at the moment :(

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Yep, I just wanted to give it a go on here first – I’m not used to selling stuff (my first go) and I couldn’t face learning how to get it on eBay! Plus, because there might be a hiccup as I don’t really know my way around PayPal, I trust the guys on here a whole lot more.

I may bump the price eventually, but I need every penny at the moment :(

I was looking for one of these a whilte back but I went wood instead now running with a bushbuddy..

but if you do decide to put it on ebay and need a hand let me know ill try and help as much as I can, but bear in mind if you try to sell on ebay you have to pay a percentage of your reserve price to ebay cant remember what it is off the top of my head so you might end up with less selling it on ebay than dropping the price on here.

But I think it's a good price personally and if I didn't already have 4 stoves and my wife wasnt looking over my shoulder I may have bought it.

So hang on in there im sure there will be somebody that wants it soon..

Simon:rolleyes:

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Get out and enjoy the sunshine! And take a lovely MSR with you!

Come on guys, it's a cracker and I SO need the money :)

Have a great weekend

Andy (Skint)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE