MSN Messenger

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Let me in on the secret guys'
Is this the type of thing where you can get instant messeges from other forum members to pop up on your PC?
Being a bit of a technophobe, theres plent of stuff on my computer that I have no idea how to run.
If it is, I'll have to wait till I get home in a few days as work doesn't like people doing this sort of thing on their time.
So if someone can post an idiots guide to setting up MSN, I'd really appreciate it and I'll thank you on line some time next week ;)

ATB

Ogri the trog

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
It may not be the best idea to place your email addy in its normal format in a publicly accessable forum. Spam companies use programs to trall forums and websites and harvest email addresses to target for 'advertising'.....

:cool:
Ed

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
You don't have to install msn to chat to people on it. a much cut down version is web messenger. just type webmessenger.msn.com into a internet browser and sign in using your email (does it only work for hotmail emails?). Click on add a contact and you can the type in the email of the person you want to talk to

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Andy said:
You don't have to install msn to chat to people on it. a much cut down version is web messenger. just type webmessenger.msn.com into a internet browser and sign in using your email (does it only work for hotmail emails?). Click on add a contact and you can the type in the email of the person you want to talk to

Cheers for that Andy, I've got one of though's icon thingies now yipee :headbang:

addyb

Native
Jul 2, 2005
Vancouver Island, Canada.
Yeah I use it. In fact, being a college student, I'm what's known as the an "MSN Junkie," that is, I use it 24/7. Why? I hate telephones. And with MSN I can have 6 or 7 different conversations at once. Plus, if I don't like the person, I can just block them. Easy!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE