Mors kochanski flip flop winch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I knew I had a picture of this somewhere!

Mors using the flip flop winch to tension a tree he is about to cut down (the one its tied to in the background) so that it will fall in the correct direction.

morswinch.jpg

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
HAHAHA Magnificent!!!!

just wiched a candle across the table using a knife, a fork and a piece of cord.

This rocks!! :headbang:

thanks for the thread.

Bob

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
What a clever and simple idea! Stuck in transit to Aberdeen at the mo - going to play with that to pass the time :)

leon-b said:
thats a smart looking atv you have, it looks like it has been converted from a big ride on lawnmower
has it ?
leon

Ah, the John Deere Gator. What a beast! Some of my fondest driving moments zooming around on one of those! Not the 6 wheel one is it? Don't you find you lose all steering when you gun it - no weight on the front wheels! (Ours went in to a pond several times thanks to that trick...)

ilovemybed said:
What a clever and simple idea! Stuck in transit to Aberdeen at the mo - going to play with that to pass the time :)

Ah, the John Deere Gator. What a beast! Some of my fondest driving moments zooming around on one of those! Not the 6 wheel one is it? Don't you find you lose all steering when you gun it - no weight on the front wheels! (Ours went in to a pond several times thanks to that trick...)

It is indeed the 6 wheel version ;) My sites not really suitable to "gun it" I'm afraid :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE