Day Out Morning Bimble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Dammit sit still! One day I will get a decent photo of him, today however was not it.
He's a curious little sod and cocks his head to one side when the camera beeps.
Appears every time I kick the leaf litter aside to make a fire, hopping around within three feet of me looking for food.

DSCN6351.jpg

The Chinese Kettle / Mors Pot has been out a few times now and is sooting up nicely. Really impressed with it.
DSCN6347.jpg

Anybody remember the movie "Flash Gordon" and the lair of the wood beast?
Go on, stick your hand in hole. What's the worst that could happen :aarghh:
DSCN6352.jpg

Bring on summer, en-suite beer cooler and jacuzzi
Sadly in winter the banks are a bit on the soggy boggy, don't stand to long in one spot side.
DSCN6369.jpg

Reactions: Macaroon and Toddy

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
It's one of those places where the width of the world is a little fuzzy. Maps say it's an open field, satellite images hint at older field boundaries. Just enough cover for this old hedge rat to squeeze through and explore unnoticed.

Reactions: Zingmo
Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
It's one of those places where the width of the world is a little fuzzy. Maps say it's an open field, satellite images hint at older field boundaries. Just enough cover for this old hedge rat to squeeze through and explore unnoticed.

Your secret is safe with me. Its amazing how many sites look similar but you can still remember the differences. Along with trout fry it holds a few pleasant surprises in there. We Had 210 sites to complete I must of been on 130 of them.

Reactions: Bishop

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE