More stuff to swap ... I think Im addicted!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
I have a few things that are taking up space on the off-chance that they become useful...and, after a few successful trades recently, I am getting addicted to the excitement of trading items rather than selling for money! I have put the current market value next to each item in brackets but only because I struggle to know what to suggest in trade for items that I see advertised here and hope that the notion of value will help - I do not expect a trade in these monetary terms though.

Meindl Desert Fox, genuine army issue, size 7.5 UK - very good condition, Grade 1. Great uppers, fair wear to soles, especially dead centre on the ball of the foot but plenty on the edges still and a life of use ahead of them. They were my wifes issue boots and she never wears them now she is back from 'the sandpit'. Id keep them but they are half a size too small for me. (£35)

Stainless Steel (blued) balanced throwing knife in sheath (£15)

British Army Winter / Extreme Cold Weather Mittens- excellent condition, size medium (large with thin gloves, medium with thick gloves / mittens on underneath them) (£8)

MORE TO ADD AS I FIND IT ... so do re-visit the thread :)

What do I want? Items like sheath knives, blanks, axes, uco (or similar) lantern, large titanium or alloy pot ... and a million things I haven't thought of yet

Last edited:

onfire

Forager
Oct 3, 2009
Brecon Beacons
Is it better to put a lot of items on one thread (as I have here, and as many seem to do) or list each individual item on a separate thread to make veiwing easier?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE