More stuff (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
Rab goose down jacket XL
This has been well used but is still extremely cosy on freezing nights. I managed to put a 90˚ tear which is 2” x 4” in the outer shell on the sleeve , I did some very crude sewing to stop the filling coming out but I’m not going to be entering it for any handicraft awards! There is a detachable hood, the lining is red and the collar liner is purple. I repeat this is a well worn coat!

£38 posted SOLD

Arctis jacket Large
This one is hardly used but it needs some sewing after it got caught up in my backpack. The repairs needed are all along the seams, sleeve and hood and maybe 3 inches each but the waterproof /windproof lining is fine. I reckon an hour in the hands of someone not cursed with sausage fingers like me would see it fully repaired. It packs down to the size of a grapefruit and has full length zip and hood.

£19 posted SOLD

Evernew Titanium pan 0.9litre with Clickstand, windshield and new stainless Tatonka meths burner
I managed to burn food to it the first time I used it so the non-stick is compromised imo but still a good pan with silicon handles , the Clickstand ,windshield and large meths burner nest inside. It’s a very lightweight setup.

£45 posted SOLD

Trangia 27

£22 posted SOLD

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
bump with reductions on what's left

Hobo stove, rough but ready!

£9 now £4.50 posted SOLD

Stainless Canteen with nesting water bottle, it’s not a Crusader.

£9 now £7 posted

Viper special ops rucksack 45 litre
Once again I’ve used and abused this pack and it needs about 3” of stitching along one of the top seams, it’s not a load bearing area so I’ve just lived with it.

£22 (now £19) posted SOLD

Last edited:

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Evernew pan and Clickstand arrived yesterday, complete with a full bottle of fuel! Thanks!

Now I have to figure out how to assemble it all properly...

Claudiasboris

Apr 14, 2006
Jurassic Coast
Thanks Claudiasboris

The Clickstand is easy when you know how, first you click the 3 'walls' together and then slide the meths burner holder into place until it clicks in the small slots. The windshield is the metal sheet which is made into a circular shape until the ends clip together.

I forgot to mention I included a spare meths burner holder which is the triangular piece, so you only need one :)

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Rab jacket arrived today - very well packed, cheers! (Tried it on and had to take it off before I fainted! - very warm)

Thanks again
Snozz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE