More stuff for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Blue Buffalo shirt Pertex 6 an oldie but still a goodie £25 all in. Size M

OD cotton pullover smock map pocket hand pockets £10 all in. Size L

Outdoor scene windshirt map and hand pockets £10 all in. Size M

PP as gift.

005-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-2.jpg

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll take the OD cotton pullover smock map pocket hand pockets £10 all in. Size L

please :)

PM incoming

WoodMonkey

Jun 1, 2006
Berkshire
Hi Barn Owl, Can you help please..
I would like to buy one of the "OD cotton pullover smock map pocket hand pockets"
Do you remember where you bought it, or where I might buy one from ?

Shame I missed this one :(

Thank you for your help

Regards, Wood Monkey

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi Barn Owl, Can you help please..
I would like to buy one of the "OD cotton pullover smock map pocket hand pockets"
Do you remember where you bought it, or where I might buy one from ?

Shame I missed this one :(

Thank you for your help

Regards, Wood Monkey

Sorry but I got it via the classifieds myself.
Tom.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Damn! You beat me to that OD cotton pullover smock last time Barn Owl, now I've missed the exact same one again!!! I saw you were having a clear out last week and was going to mention my interest in the smock! I'm asleep at the wheel! Shewie, if you ever have your fill of it let me know please, you've already got a buyer if you decide to sell it!

WoodMonkey, Endicotts do sell them but last I saw they were out of stock. Shouldn't be long before they're back in now, they were waiting for a decent batch after some quality issues? The site said they are due around September, maybe best to ring Kevin and find out for sure...

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Damn! You beat me to that OD cotton pullover smock last time Barn Owl, now I've missed the exact same one again!!! I saw you were having a clear out last week and was going to mention my interest in the smock! I'm asleep at the wheel! Shewie, if you ever have your fill of it let me know please, you've already got a buyer if you decide to sell it!

WoodMonkey, Endicotts do sell them but last I saw they were out of stock. Shouldn't be long before they're back in now, they were waiting for a decent batch after some quality issues? The site said they are due around September, maybe best to ring Kevin and find out for sure...

Sorry mate,
I've a memory like a sieve at the mo'.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE