Mora Drawknife & Plastic sheath

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Hoping someone here can help?, im looking for one of the Mora Draw/Push knives, specifically this model

2006.jpg

also after a couple of the plastic sheaths the Mora 106 Carving Knife comes in, only need the sheaths, not the knives.

DSCF3893.jpg

Happy to swap equipment or can swap for cash if preferred, name your price if you can help out.:)

Cheers peeps

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Would probably do the job Mike, drop me a Pm later with what you would be looking for in return for it

Cheers mate

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Up until now I thought I had bought a Mora 106 from Lakeland Bushcraft, now looking on the above link it would seem I have a 120, anyway if a 120 will do Kep mate it is yours as I only use my own knives now as you know.
I could make you a sheath with orange peel affect if you want. :lmao:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Up until now I thought I had bought a Mora 106 from Lakeland Bushcraft, now looking on the above link it would seem I have a 120, anyway if a 120 will do Kep mate it is yours as I only use my own knives now as you know.
I could make you a sheath with orange peel affect if you want. :lmao:

Perfect - cheers mate, might make you some Banana Pancakes next trip out.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
off topic are those mora drawknives any good Kep?

Not really Sam, they are better as push knives, this one, if i can get one at a reasonible cost, is destined for a litle project i have in mind that will see it transformed into a different type of tool - hopefully

richardww

Banned
Jan 17, 2012
Gwynedd
I think im all sorted on the sheath now Richard, if not i'll drop you a line and get some funds to you for it.

no problem, its just sat in a box, and i got no use for it,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE