Mora Clipper Custom Leather Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jpgrilo

Tenderfoot
My recent project: a Custom Leather sheath for a Mora clipper. It is made from 3mm leather. It can be used in vertical and horizontal position.

IMG_0048.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0052.JPG

IMG_0062.JPG

Side by side with is sister :)
IMG_0056.JPG

jpgrilo

Tenderfoot
Thank you all for your words of support. I am still an apprentice compared with some master craftsmen that show they work here, but i am training and practicing allot to refine this craft and maybe in same time in the future, if i see that my skills are on level that i want, i will start to make sheaths for others.

Best regards
JG

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Now that I like!!!
goodjob
Out of interest how is the hilt part connected to the rest of the sheath? IS that part wet moulded to give a good fit or is the rest of the sheath just a good tight fit?

Colin

jpgrilo

Tenderfoot
Now that I like!!!
goodjob
Out of interest how is the hilt part connected to the rest of the sheath? IS that part wet moulded to give a good fit or is the rest of the sheath just a good tight fit?

Colin

There are two layers is that sheaths, or in other words, that sheath in reality is composed of 2 sheaths inside one another. The hilt that you see is part of the inner sheath.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE