Mora classic no1 leather sheath.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Hey guys I lost my mora leather sheath and can't find any online. Tbh I couldn't even find a retailer in EU for the mora classic original that was in stock. I don't want to fork out for a new knife just for a sheath. Anyone got one lying around for trade or sale? Or a site that makes / supply's them?

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Could always try your hand at making one? But of old scrap leather, a needle and some strong thread and get sewing. Or you could use *shudder* kydex if you don't mind the look of the stuff

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Hmmm, the only leather sheath I have seen with a Mora was for the Scout knife. Was this an old knife? Although, if you can mod an Opinel like you did in your other post, you can easily make a sheath, like Mick says :)

Last edited:

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Aye it is relatively old..im now not sure if it was the sheath that originally came with it! Cheers Bob, means a alot! that was my 1st ever attempt at a knife handle. Sheath next I guess, ill grab some leather and get cracking.

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
Copper thank you for the offer mate but it isn't. It was basically a leather version of the plastic one.

I decided to order a new one after seeing how cheap they were already made a few changes to it and a few
More-A (see what I did.....) to come.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Made one for mine a while back.was first sheath I made
1953f6da17c9df64066fa435421d8736.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE