mora carver

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
A used mora carver, a 106 prefered but a 120 will suffice....anyone got one they dont use??

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Very good of you mate,,just waiting a reply for a used one,can i get back to you?.
much appreciated.

How desperate are you for one? I'll be in Leeds on thursday, I can pick you one up and post it to you if they have any in.

sent from my Jelly Bean'd galaxy nexus.

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Just another try....decided on either a mora 106 wooden handle or a mora 906 plastic handle wanted.

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
If you don't mind buying new, I got a 106 from this place (no connection) and I'd definitely recommend them as a seller. Really friendly and kept in touch to let me know what was happening at each stage.

Yes, very sharp knives! My first carving practice was on three fingers and an ankle :rolleyes: :lmao:

WULF

Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
i saw those mate yes,im loking at one rom moonraker if i dont find a used one.:)

If you don't mind buying new, I got a 106 from this place (no connection) and I'd definitely recommend them as a seller. Really friendly and kept in touch to let me know what was happening at each stage.

Yes, very sharp knives! My first carving practice was on three fingers and an ankle :rolleyes: :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE