Moots

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Hi i hope i am posting this in the right place. I am new to bush craft and this form. I see posts talking about moots but don't really know what they are i imagine a meet for bushcraft people. Can someone put me out of my newbie misery and answer a few questions like where can I find a local moot is there a list and what to expect. Do people just go in the day to the location? And do people do overnighters? I live in Buckinghamshire.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Have a look at the Meet Up section of the forum for meets in your area plus write ups and pictures of previous ones :)

People go for the weekend, just the day, overnight, basically what they can do within their own life.

What to expect? A great time with like minded friendly folks who are willing to share experience, skills, tall stories, food and drink with you :cool:

What part of Buckinghamshire are you in?

Tomcoles

Settler
Jul 21, 2013
Buckinghamshire
Thankyou very much. I am originally from a village called Naphill which is 10 miles ish from High Wycombe where I spent a lot of time in the woods as a kid. I now have a house in high Wycombe. Would love to live more in the countryside but the house prices are very high.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE