For Sale Montane shorts and trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Afternoon Bushcrafters,

Clicking on the photos will take you to higher resolution photos of the below gear. Any questions feel free to message me using the 'Start conversation' function.

1. Montane Terra Shorts, Size M waist, Black
  • Extremely good condition, barely worn at all.
  • Non-elasticated waist, suitable I'd say for 33-34 inch waist, but can be worn with a smaller waist as the included Montane belt is really rather comfortable (this is what I did).
  • Pockets have nice red detailing for a pop of colour; one zipped pocket right hand side with interior zipped security pocket e.g. for cards; two zipped pockets left hand side.
  • £35 including UK delivery and payment fees, if any. Bank transfer also available.

2. Montane Terra Trousers, Size S waist, Regular length, Black with Black reinforcements
  • Very good condition, worn mostly for travel rather than trekking.
  • Elasticated waist, suitable I'd say for 27-30 inch waist.
  • One zipped pocket right hand side with interior zipped security pocket e.g. for cards; one zipped pocket left hand side.
  • Ventilation zips on both legs with mesh.
  • Ankle zips and popper button adjusters on both ankles.
  • £35 including UK delivery and payment fees, if any. Bank transfer also available.

3. Montane Terra Granite Stretch Trousers, Size S waist, Regular length, Dark Navy with Grey and Black reinforcements
  • Well used condition, worn for rougher walks, with wear to the material as photographed.
  • Un-elasticated waist, suitable I'd say for 29-31 inch waist.
  • One zipped pocket right hand side with interior zipped security pocket e.g. for cards; one zipped pocket left hand side; one zipped rear right pocket with a nick in the material (see photo) and a zip tooth missing but still functions
  • Small ventilation zips/small pockets on both legs with mesh.
  • Ankle zips and popper button adjusters on both ankles.
  • £28 including UK delivery and payment fees, if any. Bank transfer also available.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE