Montane Prism Jacket (Blue/XL)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
R8BIHvr.png
WU5Vl9y.png

The most versatile piece of insulation in the MONTANE® range, the Prism is an essential piece of mountain clothing whatever the activity. Using 40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO insulation throughout ensures that the Prism is warm yet lightweight enough to be worn on the move in cool conditions. Used and abused by Mountain Rescue teams across the UK, the Prism can be worn as a mid-layer within any shell system or alone as an outer jacket in drier weather. Fabric: PERTEX® Microlight Rip-stop
Filling: 40g PRIMALOFT® SILVER ECO
Lining: PEAQ Synthetic
Zips: YKK reverse coil semi-auto

Colours:
Electric blue / Kiwi lining / Kiwi zips - NEW
Moroccan blue / Burnt orange lining Moroccan blue zips
Steel / Burnt orange lining / Steel zips
Black / Kiwi lining / Black zips
Jelly bean / Cadmium yellow lining / Jelly bean zips
Alpine red / Silver lining
Olive / Steel lining (with self-coloured logo and no reflective details)

Weight (approx.): 418g / 14.7oz (M)

Only worn a couple of times. £65 delivered.
Accept Bitcoins or Paypal

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Adz, If buyer sends as friends payment and the item gets lost in the post, then neither you or he are covered mate.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
You'll need to amend your post as it goes against the selling rules. I've can't seem to copy across the link Tony put up but its in the classified selling bit as a sticky.

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
mmm tempting, I don't suppose you would consider a trade with an OG mountain shirt (buffalo type but not a buffalo label) vgc also XL

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
never hurts to ask, I'll try a quick punt on a couple more sites, as spare cash a bit thin on the ground this time of year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE