Montane Featherlite Smock - Black - Medium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearpark

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2012
Newcastle, UK
I've got a brand new (without tags) Montane Featherlite Smock, size medium in black. I bought it a couple of months ago from Camouflage Store but I've never worn it as I've got another windshirt I'm pretty sold on, so I'd like to swap it with someone. With spring coming along its a great addition to any kit.
8502311939_5bc213d3ed_z.jpg

I also have a pair of Scarpa Vantage climbing shoes, with very little use. Size 44 (turns out that's approx UK9.5)
8526421014_85edc21158_z.jpg

I'm looking for the following:

100+ lumen single-AA or CR123 torches
Fisher Space Pen
EKA folding knives
Mora Robust
Kupilka or Kuksa

Let me know, maybe we can strike a deal.

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Mate

I have an Ultrafire wf-501b that is just sat in a drawer as I have another torch that I use for airsofting etc.

Comes with 2 CR123A batteries and a belt pouch

Mine is the single mode version as I used it for dark areas when airsofting.

Not sure of the lumiens output, but it has a long range on the beam and throws enough light to really disorientate opponents when entering a room.

Regards

Phill

bearpark

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2012
Newcastle, UK
Thanks for the offer chief, I was specifically looking for single battery torches that I can carry in my pocket. I'll make it a bit more clear in my original post.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE