Mixed clear out

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
That wouldnt be the folding grill, which I replied to in post no 8, and paid for would it Russ?

Hi im sorry I got mixed up when I sold it and sold it twice the other guy was first.
I though I had sent you a pm saying that I had messed up the sale and refunded your payment but I can see that I dint will refund now

im sorry for my mistake

Russ
 
Hi im sorry I got mixed up when I sold it and sold it twice the other guy was first.
I though I had sent you a pm saying that I had messed up the sale and refunded your payment but I can see that I dint will refund now

im sorry for my mistake

Russ


No probs, thanks.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE