Miscellaneous (free) airline bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Omegarod

Forager
Dec 3, 2009
Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
When you fly on long haul flights, you always get a little "courtesy bag" of some type. They come in various shapes and sizes and all of them are handy little bags for camping and trekking. All of them come with a good travel toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste too. Oh yes, and earplugs are good for rainy nights.

A few that I have collected in my travels. Ask your friends to save them for you!

airlinebags1.jpg

Top: (blue) Malaysian Airlines toilet bag. A nice little box shaped bag with a zipper lid and waterproof lining.

Top left: Virgin Atlantic shoe bag with a drawstring. Quite large, but the top can be folded down to make a smaller bag.

Purple right: Virgin Atlantic soft bag with press stud fold over flap.

Clear bag right middle: Virgin Atlantic Economy class - a great and strong ziplock bag. I like these!

Bottom right: United Airlines drawstring nylon bag.

Bottom Left: Continental Airlines. This one has two zippered inner compartments, a hanger, and the whole thing folds together and is fastened with a good zip.

Rod

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE