Minus 73 degrees - A Siberian Journey movie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivanhoe

Forager
Aug 28, 2011
Sweden

Minus 73 degrees - A Siberian Journey​

Minus-73-degrees-02.jpg

Minus-73-degrees-03.jpg

Minus-73-degrees-04.jpg

During ten months, Mikael Strandberg and Johan Ivarsson, travel 3500 km along the
Kolyma River in Siberia.

By canoe and on skis they travel through one of the coldest inhabited places on earth.
A place where Stalin placed his worst reputed penal colonies. The two meet hunters,
fishermen, people who have run away and hides in the wilderness. They pass through
run down towns, villages and meet the nicest people they have
ever come across.

:hatscarf:

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
Ha, that's only -58 in real temp. Not that I have been in that cold, -40C is the coldest I have felt -35C is where I have been for longer times.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion

Minus 73 degrees - A Siberian Journey​

Minus-73-degrees-02.jpg

Minus-73-degrees-03.jpg

Minus-73-degrees-04.jpg

During ten months, Mikael Strandberg and Johan Ivarsson, travel 3500 km along the
Kolyma River in Siberia.

By canoe and on skis they travel through one of the coldest inhabited places on earth.
A place where Stalin placed his worst reputed penal colonies. The two meet hunters,
fishermen, people who have run away and hides in the wilderness. They pass through
run down towns, villages and meet the nicest people they have
ever come across.

:hatscarf:
Oh, that's excellent, thank you for posting that! I'd planned to watch it at an RGS viewing but it clashed with something else. Didn't realise you could access it elsewhere. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE