Mini-Canadian, the baby-back KILLER!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I had my Mini-canadian( in a beautiful new Normark kydex sheath) and Mikro-canadian me when I was at Charlie Browne's Steakhouse , in Blackwood. Well I ordered a rack of their babyback ribs. these babies were thick & meaty. and the Mikro was too small. BUT!!!!!! The Mini- went through, literally, with flying colors. My Mini showed no mercy to those ribs!!!!!

Well, My Mini is now my "rib knife" .

"Steak/Rib Houses" look out!!!! Here we come!!!!!!!! :wave: :yikes:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Interesting story

I wonder what woul happen if someone in the UK turned up to a steak house with thier own knife...

Cheers

Mark

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
reminds me of the old joke about the guy in the restaurant asking the difference between steak @£7 and the steak @£10 a portion

the waiter replies, "no difference sir except for £10 we give you a knife that actually cuts"

present UK laws say if you have a reason to have a fixed blade or a locking folder then that can be considered a defence

course all the recent media hype has made this a little impractical

personally i have a single bladed pocket knife without a lock, handle just over 3 inches and blade about 2.5

would have no qualms about taking it out to eat a steak in a restaurant or sit in the park and make a sandwich

Tant

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Speaking as somebody who has been through the courts under the points and blades act I am very careful where I carry anything.... I'm even worried about taking things to meet ups... I don't want to go into details about my case but it was very very unfair and changed my views on British justice for the worse and for ever.

All I'd say is be very very careful, english law is based on reason and what you think is reasonable may not be to the court when/if you get there.

This was 14 years ago and the climate has changed again since then...so even less likely to be treated fairly in my opinion.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE