Milbro proshot catapult wanted

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
there are many models of these catapults am mainly looking for fox head pocket poacher but am so desparate for one am willing to take almost any ive lots and lots to trade for the right one help please guys...

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
ive lots to offer for one of these items even looking for a plain brass or ally mibro frame or one of the chunky ones but the fox head brass ive got my little heart set on

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking guys prefer the models named but consider any milbro really.. I will trade items which in most cases will exceed the value of the catapult offered

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking for any of the milbro or milbro proshot catapults guys any milbro frame or complete catapult except joker model considered cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi Phil firstly cos of setiments and harking back to my youth very mis spent!! and secondly cos as I shoot catties every day id just love to shoot one and own one again and thirdly im looking for one I can fall in love with the one ive named on your post comes very close by the way

There are other makes out there buddy why milbro :D

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
hi Phil firstly cos of setiments and harking back to my youth very mis spent!! and secondly cos as I shoot catties every day id just love to shoot one and own one again and thirdly im looking for one I can fall in love with the one ive named on your post comes very close by the way
The one with the tubes fitted?

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still looking guys ive got one coming as a Christmas present but in all fairness two is one and one is none the more the merrier

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE