Mil-Tec MOLLE Waist Pack / BumBag?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Anyone had any experience with this Waist / Bum Bag, As I'm thinking of getting 1 Just for when I'm out and about walking short distance's.
It looks suitable for my needs and the price is low. So if I don't wear it I'll give it to a Neighbour for Dog walking.
cheer's

moocher

Mar 26, 2006
Dorset
Not seen one, but been looking at waistpacks, I actually ordered one from Mountain warehouse but was not impressed with the buckle so returned it, I will probably order a helikon bandicoot tbh.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah, for short jaunts my 27ltr pack is just to hot at the minute, hence me trying out this option.
I'll post my view on this 1 when it arrives.
cheer's

Last edited:

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
My recommendation is to buy no Miltec products, no MFH products and no Brandit products.

In my opinion the whole stuff isn't worth the money.

Reactions: MrEd

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Ok well I've had it afew days and I Haven't used it other than to mooch about the house and Garden, Just to see what it feels like.
Yes I think for what I was after and the price that it is, it's ok. if it last 1yr I'm alright with that as I knew about the Mil-Tec reputation / Quality before buying it.
Yes the Zip's aren't Great same for the Buckles which Don't have Teeth on them nor does the Adjustable waist Strap ''which is well hard to get it to the right size''.
Would I recommend it for Hard Use? ''NO''.
Cheer's

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Count the hours of use until it breaks, please.

A few years ago I tried out several Miltec and MFH products and they broke after 1 to 6 month of use. I bought it because it was light weight stuff in oliv green, and easy to find in German surplus shops.

For the same amount of money I would have got real army surplus that lasts a lifetime.

Reactions: MrEd

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE