Wanted Michael Morris friction folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
It’s testament to Mikes work that despite the hundreds bought on BB group buys they’re rare on the second hand market.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
True. But I’ll keep trying while ordering one direct. I did consider the Ben Orford but I’m not sure about the scandi grind and AEB-l. Also at £250 I’m not sure I’d use it.
Something like this looks appealing.
B76F534B-5F5E-4C66-B9EC-09A0DB227782.png

Last edited:

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
This is true. On AndyLaser's advice I wrote Michael an email and have been quoted $160 for the knife, and $20 for the sheath, which is optional. A long-ish wait though, but they are worth waiting for.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
This is true. On AndyLaser's advice I wrote Michael an email and have been quoted $160 for the knife, and $20 for the sheath, which is optional. A long-ish wait though, but they are worth waiting for.
Unless your name’s Danzo, in which case you’d have 100 in three months and be buying at IIRC, about £50. :) We all did well out of that.

I remember buying a TRC knife for £60 off a group buy or something too.

Best of luck AB, they must be about, he was quite the talk of the town at the time.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
I think I had one of those. But a lot went when we were all on 3 days weeks when economy fell apart. I’ve dropped Micheal a line so we’ll see what TAT is. Might order 2 to be safe :)

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
I think that I sold both of mine for a total of just over half of what I am paying for this. No wonder I hate selling stuff. I didn't even need the money. At about the same time I sold a lovely Ti and CF Shing for silly money. Oh dear!

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
I just get ideas of housekeeping and selling knives I don’t use then regret it 2 weeks later. I’m sure there’s a name and cure for it but who can afford a therapist when collecting knives.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE