mi presento agli utenti

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2012
novara -italia-
ciao a tutti
mi chiamo doriano e sono della provincia di novara -italia-
ho scoperto questo forum grazie all'amico sile86
sono artigiano hobbista e realizzo coltelli ed attrezzatura meccanica
spero di poter contribuire con la mia poca esperienza al bagaglio di conoscenze del gruppo di discussione;)

doriano giordanella

Aug 4, 2012
novara -italia-
Thanks to everyone for the welcome
I write using the google translator so excuse my english
the world of knives and too good to be stopped at the meetings by language problems
I will try to understand me too
good day to all
P. S. sorry for the double post presentation

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The simple explanation.

Your advertisment was removed because it broke the rules. Members explained this to you on the thread. You replied to the members who told you this, so I thought you understood the situation.

To advertise, or offer items for sale, you must first have permission from the site owner Tony Bristow. These permissions are given as thanks to people who support the site financially, and thus pay for the servers, etc..

Please read the rules and guidelines.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

La spiegazione semplice.

Il tuo annuncio è stato rimosso perché ha infranto le regole. Lei ha risposto ai membri che hanno detto questo, così ho pensato che hai capito la situazione.

Per pubblicizzare o offrire oggetti in vendita, è necessario innanzitutto avere il permesso dal proprietario del sito Tony Bristow. Questi permessi sono dati come grazie a persone che sostengono il sito finanziariamente, e quindi pagare per i server, ecc.

Si prega di leggere le regole
e linee guida.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

cheers,
Toddy

Aug 4, 2012
novara -italia-
thanks for the explanation toddy
However, when they removed the post I had already removed the contents
this is a different world from mine, here no one would dream of claiming payment for ads in the post
sorry again but this forum is not for me
hello to you and all friends BushcraftUK
mine and there was a brief

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Really ? It's commonplace nowadays. It costs money to keep servers large enough to run a forum this size; we literally have millions of 'hits' a month. The full members and makers and traders pay the fees that keep things working.

The right to advertise and sell is the only tangible thanks they get and we are protective of those people :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE