Mens barbour berwick endurance jacket xxl brand new with tags.(with final price drop)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
MENS BARBOUR BERWICK ENDURANCE JACKET XXL BRAND NEW WITH TAGS.

I have just received this jacket today but sadly it is too big for me. It is in 'Brand New' condition and still has the labels attached.

http://www.countryattire.com/barbou...001ol71.html?gclid=CP36l4WGn7UCFXHLtAod13QAOw

Details are listed below:

•Breathable, waterproof and windproof - specifically designed for country pursuits
•Cordura based fabric for long lasting durability
•Detachable hood
•Fleece lined handwarmer pockets
•Drawcord waist so can be brought in to fit a smaller gentleman!
•Machine washable at 30 degrees centigrade

RRP: £249.95 (without hood - this jacket also comes with a detachable hood)

Measurements
•Back Length 87.6cm
•Sleeve Length 93.6cm
•Chest 157cm

I would like £160, Now £150, Now £140, Now £130, NOW SPF (back up for sale including) postage and fees.

Thanks for looking!

The photos below are stock photos. I currently have my arm in a sling after surgery and I can't find my camera anywhere. Think its hidden away in a cupboard but I can't empty things out to find it. If you really need pictures I will do my best to find it.

barbour1_zps7f5fc2ae.jpg

barbour2_zps0af8fe03.jpg

barbour3_zpsce15c22d.jpg

barbour4_zpse13dcd83.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Just to add that this is a superb jacket, miles too big for me but a gun on my shoot has one and has had it since they came out and he really rates it!

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Thanks for the positive comments Wilderbeast, It really is a great coat and I'm gutted it doesn't fit! I'm going to give this one more go as I really don't like going down the E Bay route. This is now available for £130 including fees and postage. it will go on E bay over the weekend if no one wants it! Thanks again for looking!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE