Meindle Desert Fox boots, size 9

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I love these boots but I just can't get on with them. It seems my feet swell when warm so they then squash my toes. The only label on them states a size 9. I bought these as a UK size 9 from British Military Surplus.

£30 delivered, and you can pay by Paypal. If you wanted to collect the price would be £25
They are in very good condition and will just need a wash if you wanted them for best, otherwise if you want to get them dirty they are good to go. The Meindle inner soles were thrown away when I got them (reading advice from here!) and they have some mesh soles in them instead. The tread looks like new, but the photo doesn't show it that well.

080520131067.jpg080520131066.jpg

Any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
A good cobblers will stretch the toebox for you :thumbup:

I can vouch for this. I bought a pair for £15 off eBay a couple of weeks ago and found my toes were cramped. A Google search suggested that I dampen the boots with water from one of those plant sprayer thingies and cram a load of newspaper into the toes to stretch the leather. Then the boots are left to dry.

I did this a few times and they're now wonderfully comfy :)

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I've just looked on evilbay, and my price is not dissimilar to the prices on there and I've watched what the bid ones sell for in the past. There are cheaper boots if you want, but then you'll get holes in the lining and stitching that has come undone, so horses for courses really.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE