MCQ Bushcraft Fieldmaster / Raven Armoury PK1

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Fjellstorm

Full Member
Jan 30, 2014
107
14
34
Kassel,Germany
Hello my friends,

I am very interested in either the MCQ Fieldmaster or the Raven Armoury PK1. If you have either of these knives and would be willing to sell it please be so kind and write me a message.
The knives can be used or new both fine.

Thanks
Max
 
Thanks! The problem is they're only sold three MCQ 's site and I've never managed to purchase one since they're sold in like 3 seconds.. I thought maybe somebody would like to sell his :)
Still looking..
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE